- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 5 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 5 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 6 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 6 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 6 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 7 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 16 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 16 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 17 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 18 days ago
Who is to blame for RGIII?
- Updated: January 10, 2013
We all watched it this past Sunday but the question I have is why?
NFL players are an elite group that many try to become apart of but very few become apart and the ones that are there is not guaranteed to be there for a long time. Robert Griffin 3rd in my opinion is a special player reminds me of Michael Vick when he first came into the league and of course he is the best option that’s why the Redskins gave up the world to acquire him, but why did they allow him to continue in that playoff game?
Don’t jump on me Redskins fans but I would rather have Kirk Cousins take over the 1st time he started limping. I seen that RGIII can take my team to the playoffs I want him to do that for the next 13 years not jeopardize him in his 1st season. Take this advice from someone who is fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and every time Roethlisberger takes off I am ready to fall out of my chair not to mention the times he’s played with a broken nose or a bad foot or whatever else.
At the end of this I place the blame solely on Mike Shanahan because there is no way with Dr. James Andrews standing on my sideline (google him if you don’t know him) I risk my starting QB who has been limping since December any further than I already have.
What are your thoughts? Do you think it was a good decision to leave him in the game? Post your comments below! As always follow us on Twitter @PlayersAmerica and me @MR21215