- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 7 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 7 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 7 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 8 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 8 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 9 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 17 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 18 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 19 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 20 days ago
Steelers Fans!!! WHO DO YOU ROOT FOR IN SUPERBOWL 47?
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Pittsburgh Steelers fans even though our team did not make the super bowl we have some sort of interest in the outcome!
Team 1 is the Baltimore Ravens, If you have been under a rock in the last 10 years this has been the best rivalry in all of sports. We trash talk their fans, our team has beat them twice in the playoffs on route to the Superbowl.
Team 2 is the San Francisco 49ERS who has been to 5 superbowl’s and won 5 superbowl’s. Our team has won 6 so if they win we will no longer be at the top of the mountain, it will be something that is shared with this team.
Me personally I have been going back in forth since it was known that these two teams were fighting it out in the superbowl because I don’t know who I want to win it the most. For me my favorite college football team is Miami University aka THE U with Ed Reed being one of my all time favorites from The U. Also, be reminded Frank Gore is from there as well along with a host of other players.
People have been asking me all week who am I rooting for I just have been saying “I don’t know” I just don’t because I live in Baltimore so I would have endure this for a whole year or at least until the Steelers win another title. Then on the flip side I would hear well the Steelers aren’t the only ones with six rings now.
Thanks for reading as always follow me on Twitter @MR21215 and follow #TeamPOA @PlayersAmerica