- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 5 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 5 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 6 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 6 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 6 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 7 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 16 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 16 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 17 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 18 days ago
Parlay with Deray week 7
- Updated: October 13, 2012
Welcome to this weeks addition of Parlay with Deray! Last week I went 2-2 lets see If I can have a winning weekend this week.
LAST WEEK: 2-2
LSU (-3) vs South Carolina
USC looked pretty impressive last week against national championship pretender UGA and LSU lost a close game in the swamp and will be looking get it together this week vs the Gamecocks. Baton Rouge is a tough place to play especially at night. The Tigers are 24-1 (straight up) in the last 25 home games and 4-0-1 vs South Carolina. I think USC is getting too much love and LSU is not getting enough. I like the Tigers
Florida (-9 1/2) vs Vanderbilt
Fla. has been playing great lately and is now a legitimate BCS championship contender. Vandy plays well in SEC match ups but I’m gonna try to ride the Gator’s hot streak this week.
Texas vs Oklahoma (over 55 points)
The red river shootout is always an entertaining game which goes either way from year to year so you just never know what kind of game to expect. Last season the Sooners blasted the Longhorns 55-17. I believe both teams will put up points in this game so I’m taking the over.
Dallas (+ 3 1/2) vs Baltimore
Dallas is not as bad as they look at times and I believe they will keep it close against the Ravens and could actually win this game. Baltimore has shown that they can be passed and if Dallas can establish an early running attack, the passing lanes should be open late in the game.
Greenbay (+3) vs Houston
I am a fan of the Houston Texans style of play but they haven’t really played an high octane offense yet that will force them out of their comfort zone and have to shoot it out to win. I think the Packers are just the team to do that. The 5 teams Houston has faced are: NYJ (Sanchez), Tenn (Locker), Den (2k12 version of Manning), Jax (Gabbert) and Miami (Tannehill)… Not very scary. I like the Rogers and the Packers in this one.
Thank you for your support and make sure you follow me on twitter @FinchamCorey. I will have a surprise for you guys next week so stay tuned and follow me on twitter to find out!!!!