- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 8 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 8 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 8 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 8 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 9 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 10 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 18 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 19 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 20 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 21 days ago
Parlay with DERAY week 6 picks
- Updated: October 5, 2012
Had an awesome weekend going 4-1! Lets get this party started
LAST WEEK: 4-1
Notre Dame (-14) over Miami (Fla)
The Irish are on a roll and will be playing in Soldier Field vs a outmatched Hurricane team. I think Notre Dame has too much size and a suffocating defense that will dominate in route to an easy victory.
Florida (+3) vs LSU
Qb play has been an issue for LSU this year as well as a defense that has not been on par thus far and they head into the swamp to face the Fla Gators and their tough defense. LSU has not been challenged against any real competition yet until Saturday…Upset alert!!!!
West Va vs Texas (under 74 points)
After 133 total points scored in their game vs Baylor last week I think the scoring will be under control vs the Long Horns. I think this will be a tight, close game.
Denver (+7) vs New England
Another Brady vs Manning match-up that will go down to the wire. No way NE is 7 points better than Denver in this game. Easy cover in my opinion
See you next week!