- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 5 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 5 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 5 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 5 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 6 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 7 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 15 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 16 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 17 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 18 days ago
Parlay with DERAY week 5 picks
- Updated: September 29, 2012
Welcome to this weeks Parlay with Deray segment. Another rough weekend going 1-3 lets get this party started
LAST WEEK: 1-3
TENNESSE (+14) VS GEORGIA
UGA is the far better team and should win this game at home but Tennessee has been playing well and could catch Georgia looking ahead to next week’s huge match-up with South Carolina. 14 is a whole lot of points to cover for UGA in this SEC clash.
NORTHWESTERN (-10 1/2) VS INDIANA
The Wildcats have been a surprise team in the Big 10 thus far and should outmatch a very weak Indiana team. Lets see if I can ride Northwestern’s hot streak to start a hot streak of my own.
CAROLINA (+8) VS ATLANTA
I know the Panthers do not play well in the ATL and the high flying Falcons are clicking on all cylinders but I feel this could very well be a trap game for Atlanta vs Cam Newton and the Panthers. 8 points is a lot of points to be giving in a division rivalry game.
OAKLAND (+7) VS DENVER
Denver has not been playing well and are 0-5 against the spread when playing Oakland in the last 5 games in Denver. Oakland has a better defense than they are given credit for and should keep this game very close and possibly winning the game.
PHILADELPHIA (-1) VS NEW YORK GIANTS
New York has a ton of injuries and never seems to play well in Philly. I think this is the week Vick and the Eagles bounce back from the poor showing in Arizona and take it to the Super Bowl champs on Sunday night.
TIP OF THE WEEK: Never take too much from a teams performance the prior week. Never get too high or too low on a team based on one game. Look for trends and always bet smart.