- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 6 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 6 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 6 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 6 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 7 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 8 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 16 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 17 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 18 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 19 days ago
NBA2K13 Association Details Revealed!
- Updated: September 28, 2012
This is MR21215 checking in with some NBA2K13 news!
Today the Association details for the upcoming release of NBA2K13 was revealed! I personally have never owned a 2K game but this year they may get my $60!
- New NBA.com interface (the landing screen for the mode), information such as league leaders, injuries, standings are VERY accessible now.
- Total Sim Control
- New CBA rules
- ‘Start Today’ feature
- All-Star Weekend integration (if All-Star DLC is installed)
- Revamped Team Building logic
- All-new lineup/rotation logic
- Improved trading logic
- Other smaller fixes (improved draft generation, etc.)
- Bug fixes! (based on community feedback from last year)
- Customizable Sliders
- Adjust League Speed
- Advance League (1 week at a time)
- Advance to Next Round (in the playoffs)
- Pause/Resume League
- Unlock All Games (flex schedule)
- Reset Games / Force Winner
TeamPOA will have an online association this fall so if you are interested please take a few moments and hop on over to our TeamPOA Community Forum sign up look under NBA2K and let us know if you want to take part in our Online Association!