- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 5 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 5 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 5 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 6 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 7 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 15 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 16 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 17 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 18 days ago
Let’s Play Halo 4 Spartan Ops: Episode 6, Chapter 2
- Updated: January 25, 2013
Hello players of all genders and all ages. I say all ages because somewhere out there, a twelve year old is waiting to show us up in our favorite video game. Luckily in Spartan Ops, we don’t have to worry about that! Unless you play with randoms of course.
In Chapter 2 of this continuous journey of the new Spartan Ops episode, we see a overall less amount of enemies. While the grand total of enemies killed isn’t terribly far off from the first, it doesn’t feel like as much is coming at you at once as Chapter 1 did. That being said, this doesn’t mean you should be slacking off either. In this chapter and I would assume all the rest moving forward, you do indeed get to choose a loadout. If you caught my first video, you will notice that you have limited ammo, until you pick up more, and do not get to pick a custom loadout.
Naturally, death follows me quite a bit, but we push through it. Always play to stomp the competition. The last thing you want is to be a quitter. More importantly, the last thing you want is your pride hurt. You just can’t let the game win. The great part about Spartan Ops is infinite respawns and against computer AI, who really cares in the end what you K/D is?
Episode 2 turned out a bit shorter than the first, which works out for the viewer who may not have a huge attention span. Most of the time I’m one of them.