- Greatest NBA Championship TeamPosted 6 days ago
- Parlay with Deray NBA editionPosted 7 days ago
- Is the stage too big for Kevin Durant?Posted 7 days ago
- Nation’s top high school basketball star chooses KansasPosted 7 days ago
- Hail to the Warriors????Posted 8 days ago
- 2013 NBA playoffs has been a wild ridePosted 9 days ago
- Kickin’ It With JordanOFmaddeNPosted 17 days ago
- Boxings pound for pound king returns to the ringPosted 18 days ago
- Official Insider Look At Madden 25 “Run Free”Posted 19 days ago
- 2013 NFL Draft winners and losersPosted 20 days ago
Let’s Play Halo 4 Spartan Ops: Episode 6, Chapter 1
- Updated: January 24, 2013
Hello everyone. In the last post here at POA, I talked about Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episodes 6-10. In case you have no idea what I am talking about, you can check out my previous post on the matter here.
With these new missions, 343 Industries promised bigger scale maps that didn’t feel like recycled maps from the campaign and felt more like the very open Halo maps fans have come to love. So far, Spartan Ops Episode 6 so far brings just that.
What I will be bringing to you all, is me personally playing each of these missions for the first time and commentating accordingly. These videos could be pretty long, depending on how long the missions are, how many enemies there are, you get the idea. With each video will come a post like this with a brief intro leading into the video which can be seen for your viewing pleasure.
These five videos will accomplish a few things:
- Continue my personal Halo 4 journey
- Bring a Let’s Play of sorts for each individual mission
- Give you all the ability to laugh at my expense
Really, I’m wreckless and lack patience. Anyone who has seen any most of my previous videos knows this already. This turned out a bit on the lengthy side as I didn’t expect nearly as many enemies as I ended up facing in the video. I hope you all enjoy the first of four more videos to come!